[GUI-Talk] Orbit 20 t

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 13 03:22:05 UTC 2020

I just got the Orbit 20t note taker today. I'm trying to find the File
manager. Per the manual, it says I'm suppose to make sure I'm in stand alone
mode. It says I'm suppose to select it, but when I do that, it goes back to
the document that was open when I turned on the device which was the user
manual. Is my device broken? I have the toll free number for APH, but if
someone can help me I'd greatly appreciate it.

Rob Kaiser Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net