[GUI-Talk] Orbit 20 t

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Thu Aug 13 11:43:41 UTC 2020

Hi, if you are in the file, press dot 7 to back out. I think that will work, but I don’t have mine right here to verify.

Raul A. Gallegos
President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter

rgallegos at nagdu.org  -  (832) 554-7285

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." - Kenneth Jernigan