[GUI-Talk] Setting Up a New Computer

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Mon Aug 24 16:31:49 UTC 2020

Hi, it depends on the manufacturer. In case it doesn’t talk all on its own, the Narrator command is CTRL+WINDOWS+ENTER.

Good luck.

Raul A. Gallegos
President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter

rgallegos at nagdu.org  -  (832) 554-7285

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." - Kenneth Jernigan