[GUI-Talk] code

iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 10 14:40:19 UTC 2020

Hi Rob and all,
I have another problem along with not being able to get into the Convention
Agenda to log in.
Since my laptop did Windows updates yesterday, it keeps wanting me to use
Microsoft Edge.  I use Google Chrome and like it.  Do I have to use
Microsoft edge?  Also, can't you use your laptop to get to links in the
Convection?  I was having trouble getting into the Convention, where you can
log in and make your own personal agenda.  Any help will be appreciated.
Linda