[GUI-Talk] code

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Jul 10 14:49:55 UTC 2020

Hi, just bring up Chrome from the start menu or from your desktop. You
can also type defaults from the start menu and go into the default
programs section and choose Chrome as your default browser. If pressing
enter on a link is bringing up the wrong browser, you could also copy
the link, open your browser of choice, and then paste it into the
address bar. Please let me know if you need more detailed steps on doing
any of this and I will be happy to help.

Thanks.

Raul A. Gallegos
Vice President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
(832) 554-7285  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan