[GUI-Talk] TV listings on a fire stick.

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Jul 30 22:08:40 UTC 2020

Hi list ken here, my sister has been for a long time looking to cut the cord and she has been kicking around the idea of setting up a fire stick here.  The only problem is what do I do about my newsline TV listing settings.  I have double checked the television source but there isn’t anything that I can find there for that or a roku or apple TV.  What can I do with my listings if I switch to a fire stick especially watching the secondary digital channels.  I have seen stream player on my a lady and there are none of the secondary channels at least on the listings.  I’m assuming I would have access to the streaming services.  Does anyone on list use a roku or a fire stick or fire TV that can suggest what to do with newsline settings for TV listings?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent from Mail for Windows 10