[GUI-Talk] TV listings on a fire stick.

Georgia Kitchen kitchen2809 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 03:51:04 UTC 2020

Hi,

I recently cut the cable tv and now we are using a samsun q60 tv and that
apple tv box. I have often wondered if nfbnewsline had any listings for
streaming services. I have not checked but I bet they do not. I am saying
this because there are so many many different apps you can download. I have
cbs all access, amazon prime video, Pluto, Tuby and a a bunch of others
that are free except I have not logged in. I heard the Roku has the most
free content. I do watch the tv but mainly I help my husband find what he
wants and some nights I watch it with him. I signed us up for auto pay so
we get $10. off our bill. I heard the firestick was good as well. Comcast
has a tv box called a flex box. It is free now for one tv. I decided to
send it back because in our case, I did not see any programming that we
needed. Their app is free but I cannot seem to remember the name of it.Oh,
it is called Peacock.

I do like the apple tv very much. I still have a lot to learn but I can
get it to play what we want it to. You can use seri with it and even enter
your passwords with seri.
Sorry I could not help with your nfbnewsline question. Seems to me with the
apps we have that we an mostly watch content when we want to except for cbs
all accccess there are times for each program. They are given in the guide
on the Samsun. It does talk so that is helpful. I think there is more than
one model that talks and well there are other tv's that talk as well. My
husbband liked the picture on the q60 so that is why we got it. It is about
43 inches.  iI learnedabout samsun tv from a free download from Mystic
Access.com

We had our Samsun tv and the apple tv box hard wired into the internet.
Seems that this helps eliminate buffering.  We had a tech we know set
things up like both tv's. Then I just went on there from there. Oh, we
ordered our cable router/modem from Amazon.

When the Roku or firestick go on sale, we will probably get one of them. We
never put up an antenna but that may be helpful for some people.
Georgia