[GUI-Talk] locating New Folder Button in MS Outlook 2016

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 08:37:45 UTC 2020

Use control shift e to bring up the new folder dialog.

On Jun 5, 2020, at 10:03 PM, Denise Avant via GUI-Talk <gui-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello,

Sorry about the earlier mispost. I was having a little keyboard problem. I
think there has been a recent update to MS Outlook 2016. I cannot locate the
new folder button on the ribbon. I am running the latest version of JAWS
2020, and haven't received the latest Spring version of Windows 10.