[GUI-Talk] locating New Folder Button in MS Outlook 2016

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 15:57:44 UTC 2020

Greetings Denise:

Apparently, the "new folder" button is gone from the ribbon, but in googling
for how to create a new folder, I can suggest another way to do this if you
don't want to remember a shortcut key like CTRL+SHIFT+E.

1.	Press Shift F6 to move to the list of folders.
2.	Arrow to the folder in which you want to create the new folder. If
you are in your Inbox, up arrow to the item which is the name of the bigger
folder where Inbox is contained.
3.	Press Shift F10 to open the context menu and arrow down to New
Folder.
4.	Press Enter to open the dialog.

>From my perspective, CTRL+SHIFT+E is a lot faster<smile>.

Cordially,