[GUI-Talk] outlook settings

Ted Shelly tshelly2000 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 22:47:54 UTC 2020

Rob,

Plain text cannot include any graphics, only letters,  numbers and
punctuation.  Also no formatting like bold or italics.
Rich text is a Microsoft format that can include some graphics and other
formatting such as bold and italics that plain text cannot. I believe it was
at one time the format used by MS Word.
HTML can have anything that a web page can have - graphics, formatting,
video, etc.  It is the most common format for email these days.
In each case it is all about the look.

Regards,

Ted