[GUI-Talk] issues

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 6 04:25:48 UTC 2020

Good evening all: I hope everyone is safe. I'm having an unusual issue with
JAWS. When I am in an email in outlook, &, when I click a link (video or
regular) JAWS stays in the email message, but the link opens which is making
me have to Alt+tab to the link. I've tried working with the Microsoft help
desk & they sent me to Freedom scientific who sent me to Dell which wasn't
any help @ all. I'm using the latest versions of JAWS 2020 & Windows 10. I
have a Dell latitude 5550 computer. I've considered the dump JAWS command,
but I don't know if it really helps any more. What is the command for the
dump jaws, & dows it really help? Sorry for the long email.

Rob Kaiser Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net