[GUI-Talk] buffering

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Oct 2 16:03:26 UTC 2020

This is so true. There is an old saying that the best connection between two computers on the net is the worst one.

Raul A. Gallegos
President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter

rgallegos at nagdu.org  -  (832) 554-7285

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." - Kenneth Jernigan