[GUI-Talk] computer storage

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:29:12 UTC 2020

Greetings:

There are also problems with hard drives where temporary storage grows
extremely large or when defragmentation over time is not handled by routine
defragmentation maintenance. Fortunately, SSD flash drives eliminate the
need for defragmentation maintenance, but they do need to be optimized from
time to time.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong