[GUI-Talk] Outlook and IOS

Denise Avant dravant at icloud.com
Tue Sep 8 22:25:08 UTC 2020

Hello all,

I realize this is not an Apple email list. But since most iPhone users are
no doubt Windows users, I thought I would post my problem here.

I am using Outlook 2016 and the very latest version of iOS 13.7. I was
having some problems with iCloud for Windows and Outlook, but with the help
of MS Accessibility, this was fixed. However, I entered an appointment on my
phone yesterday and it is not showing up on my Outlook calendar on my
computer. It is showing up in the Outlook calendar on my phone and in the
native iOS calendar. All of the options to sync mail, calendar and contacts
is on in iOS. Is there something else I should look at? Thanks.