[GUI-Talk] How to clear notifications on macOS Big Sur with Voice Over?

Santiago Velasquez zanty410 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 11:43:01 UTC 2021

Hi to you all,

I just updated my computer to MacOS Big Sur, and for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to clear notifications from the notification panel. I can get to them, activate them, but I have not found the Voice Over, or Mac keyboard command to clear them. I would like to be able to clear them all, and individually if there are two commands. If anybody knows, and is happy to share, that would be appreciated.

Regards
Santi