[GUI-Talk] How to clear notifications on macOS Big Sur with Voice Over?

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 26 14:13:44 UTC 2021

Good morning Santiago and all other list members,

You should be able to dismiss your push notifications by making a one finger upward flick and double tapping. Of course you want to make sure that voiceover says clear or dismiss. Unfortunately, I don’t know of a method for dismissing push notifications in batch. Perhaps someone else can give you guidance.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor and guide cane Raúl VIIIh