[GUI-Talk] accessing links from Zoom chat

Raul A. Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Feb 26 16:19:10 UTC 2021

Hello all, when I am in a Zoom meeting and a web link is sent to the
chat, people who do not use screen readers are able to click the link
and go to the page it points to. Using either Jaws or NVDA I can't seem
to find a way to do this. Does anyone have ideas other than saving the
text, selecting the link, copying it, and then pasting it into the
address bar?

Thanks.

--
Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan