[GUI-Talk] issues with internet

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 4 21:38:34 UTC 2021

Hello all. I hope everyone is staying safe. I'm having an unusual problem
regarding my internet. I live in a back house. The main internet router is
in the front house. What seems to be happening is that occasionally, I'm
bounced out of the internet. Everyone else remains on line. The router has
to be reset in order for me to get back on. I called the Microsoft help desk
& they didn't have an answer regarding this. Far short of getting a router
extender, has anyone else on this list had a similar or the same problem?
Sorry for the long post.

Rob Kaiser Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net