[GUI-Talk] releasing tabs

John nfbjb at comcast.net
Sun Oct 3 16:56:02 UTC 2021

I use Outlook and have a good-sized favorites list.  Tabs of visited pages
build up to the point that it hogs memory and slows down the computer.  Ctrl
tab is supposed to work, but it seldom does outside of email.  Help!  Is
there a setting that will release the build-up tabs when outlook is closed
or the computer is shut down?

I am sure others have experienced this problem.  Advice will be appreciated.
Please email or call if you prefer, especially if you know me and would like
to catch up with our lives a bit.

Thank you

John brown

Nashville, Tennessee

615-397-8930

Keep on learning; and don't ever give up!