[GUI-Talk] Query about Braille notetakers, with apology if off topic

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 13:40:07 UTC 2021

Braille note touch plus runs on android and promises free updates.
I have a couple questions but I could not find answers to
Does it have the same text to speech as provided by android operating system? In other words, it’s like an android-based tablet with braille option?
Finally ,  does it have enough internal storage keep offering android updates for at least 3 4 years?   ?

Sent from my iPhone