[HIABS] The National Federation Of The Blind Of Hawaii Invites You To Join Our Virtual Meetings, April 19, Through April 24, 2021

NFB of hawaii NFB of hawaii nfbh.zoom.events at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 21:17:38 UTC 2021

The National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii, Join our zoom meetings

Week of April 19 through April 24, 2021

For more information contact: nfbh.zoom.events at gmail.com

Mahalo and Aloha, Virgil Stinnett, President NFBH

nfbhpresident at gmail.com  (808) 722-4243

All of the meetings below have the same Zoom link at the bottom of the list.

Discussion Thursday will be taking a short break for the next few weeks but
will be back soon so stay tuned!

And look for our upcoming May 1, All About Braille, A new Zoom meeting
hosted by the NFB of Hawaii Braille Division.

For more information: Contact Debbie at 808 754 2793 or at:
DGabe at hawaii.nfb.org

Monday April 19, 2021, 12 PM HST, 6 PM EDT

NFBH Stretch and Relax With Non-Visual Yoga

Presenter: Carola Hinz

For more information contact:yoga at hawaii.nfb.org

Saturday April 24, 2021, 12 PM HST, 6 PM EDT

Cooking Fun!

This week returning to us from the big island, is our very own Allan Hegent
to talk about sushi and other rolled up foods!

For more information & recipes, contact:DGabe at hawaii.nfb.org

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/7454185223

Meeting ID: 745 418 5223

One tap mobile

+14086380968,,7454185223#

To call into the events:

dial: 1-408-638-0968

followed by entering the Participant ID: 745 418 5223, and the pound sign.