[HIABS] The National Federation Of The Blind Of Hawaii Invites You To Join Our Virtual Meetings, April 26, Through May 1, 2021

NFB of hawaii NFB of hawaii nfbh.zoom.events at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 21:40:42 UTC 2021

The National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii, Join our zoom meetings

For more information contact: nfbh.zoom.events at gmail.com

Mahalo and Aloha, Virgil Stinnett, President NFBH

nfbhpresident at gmail.com  (808) 722-4243

Monday April 26, 2021, 12 PM HST, 6 PM EDT

NFBH Stretch and Relax With Non-Visual Yoga

Presenter: Carola Hinz

For more information contact:yoga at hawaii.nfb.org

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/7454185223

Meeting ID: 745 418 5223

One tap mobile

+14086380968,,7454185223#

To call into the event:

dial: 1-408-638-0968

followed by entering the Participant ID: 745 418 5223, and the pound sign.

Saturday May 1, 2021, 12 PM HST, 6 PM EDT

All About Braille!

For more information contact DGabe*@hawaii.nfb.org* <@hawaii.nfb.org>

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/96366888932

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,96366888932#

To call into the event:

Dial: 1-253-215-8782, when prompted, Enter the Meeting ID: 963