[Home-on-the-range] Andrew Chapman NFBk State Web Site

Andrew Chapman blindandrew at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 15:31:14 UTC 2010

If you have login information for the server. I can start setting
things up this weekend and hopefully have a nice shiny brand spankin'
new site up in time for state convention (hopefully).

If you've got the info call me. (Don't give it over email if possible,
I'm kinda paranoid like that :-)

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 5:27 PM, Floyd <floydray1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> If you would like to do the work it would be fine with me. I have no desier to be a web master, but no one elce was doing it. Our site was soo out dated it was only good for history lessons.
> Now It is starting to become curent and informative.
>
> Thank You
>
> Floyd

Andrew Chapman