[Home-on-the-range] Andrew Chapman NFBk State Web Site

Floyd floydray1 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 16:48:56 UTC 2010

This is not the proper venu for these dissions to be made. The state website is now up to date, for the first time in Four years, or is it five years, I can't remember. I also do not see the need for a new web site. The one we have is good and very informative. We just need to keep it updated. I have yet to recive any new content to be posted from any of our Kansas Chapters since my anouncement. The editores of the state news letter should have already sent me a copy or Tap Tracks to be posted on the Tap Tracks page to keep our site up to date. I know it will take some time for our State Chapters and members to get use to having this resorce avalable again.

My personal e-mail is floydray1 at yahoo.com if any one has any info that needs to be posted.
Thank You
Floyd