[Home-on-the-range] Friendly Reminder: Braille Questionnaire - Univ. of Connecticut

Jennie Herreid Jennie.Herreid at business.uconn.edu
Mon Jul 12 15:45:49 UTC 2010

Group,

I understand that last week was a busy week for parents (and educators) of blind & visually impaired children with the national convention going on.  Therefore, I am reposting my previous request to complete the university's short Braille Questionnaire:
The following link is to a short academic survey designed to assess parent's attitudes towards a new technology that we hope may create a more engaging Braille reading experience for children.  It also includes an accessible version for visually impaired respondents, which can be found within the cover letter.
If you're a parent of a visually impaired child or have experience learning / reading Braille, please feel free to take it.  You may also opt-in by providing your e-mail address for a chance to win a $25 iTunes's gift card.
http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22AU2S3X345
Alternatively, if you have difficulty using the survey, please feel free to contact us Monday through Friday (9 - 5 pm EST) to take it over the phone.
Thank you,
Jennie, Justin, Corey, and Chris

Justin Rattner
Research Analyst
Connecticut Center For Entrepreneurship And Innovation (CCEI)
University of Connecticut
222 Pitkin Street
East Hartford, CT 06108
Tel: 860-728-2141
Justin.Rattner at Business.Uconn.Edu<mailto:Justin.Rattner at Business.Uconn.Edu>