[Home-on-the-range] From your monitor

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Mon Jul 12 20:24:43 UTC 2010

Marys, I love your testimony about the convention. It is always so wonderful to hear someone return from the convention with that experience. I wasn't there because I was at the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) General Assembly, but that event was equally challenging and exciting. It is wonderful to see people attend the NFB Convention and for them to experience some of the epiphanies they experience and the all around good times that are had there. Congratulations on your first, and may hyou have many more, and I hope you don't mind that this ought-to-be-Kansan is a-posting on this list. I was at one time president of the Jayhawk Chapter, though it was then called Douglas County Chapter. In any case, thanks in advance for letting me say something here.