[Home-on-the-range] Remembering

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Thu Jul 15 02:07:39 UTC 2010

Yes, it is. I didn't realize Martha was still treasurer, though I guess I should have from a few things Susie had said.

Loren Schmitt? Who used to be from Iowa? Yes, I know him. He is an amazing guy. Used to have a crush on him back in the day; you don't want to know. <Giggle> OOPS. I had better confine my comments to the list. I'll have to write you off list about that.