[Home-on-the-range] Remembering

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 15 21:39:50 UTC 2010

Hi, Cindy:

And speaking of remembering, remember the annual downtown sidewalk sale the
Third Thursday of July in downtown Lawrence each year which wasn't really a
sale because merchants were trying to get rid of stuff they couldn't sell
and the prices weren't all that great? Remember the lemons with candy canes
we tried to sell to raise money for our chapter at the sidewalk sale? It
makes me overheat just thinking about it!
Susan