[Home-on-the-range] disappointing news

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Fri Jul 23 11:08:42 UTC 2010

Tom, much of what you say sounds very familiar. I did not remember that it was Ramona Walhof who went to Kansas, nor that it was as early as 1968, but the rest of that sounds familiar, and those years are surely right because I'm an old woman and time flies when you are having fun. I hadn't lived in Kansas for a number of years by that time, but I did have an interest in what was going on there, and I did not return to Kansas until 1982.

Cindy