[Home-on-the-range] Thank you Federation Family

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 28 11:33:28 UTC 2010

Right again, Chikako, and soon we will have to call you Dr. Machizuki. Let's not forget to add Maryse, our Lonesome Highway Nurse to the list to cheer about. She is our Kansas Federation mom, and I am glad she let us know about Barbara's need for a ride to the doctor.
Take care all
Rob Tabor & White Cane Raúl