[Home-on-the-range] Lunch on thr 3rd

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 03:26:01 UTC 2010

Thank you Susan.  I perfectly understand your dilemma.  I can see that it would be certainly better for us to get into Dallas as early as we can, but at the same time I also see that our driver may need one rest stop or two since it will be a long drive and this particular proposal just could be a good opportunity.  I look forward to hearing from you about the final travel detail such as what time we will be leaving Lawrence and etc.  Thank you once again!
Sincerely,

Chikako Mochizuki