[Home-on-the-range] 2010 Pampered Chef Product List with Prices.doc

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 11 03:17:17 UTC 2010

Greetings, Everyone!

I had planned to Braille the Pampered Chef product list with prices for our
fundraiser in the exhibit area on Friday evening. To make a long story
short, my printerat work  and I are having a power struggle and it is not
resolved. So I have attached the list for your reference so that you'll have
some idea about prices. Sherri, the consultant, will be happy to answer any
additional pricing or product informational questions you may have. See you
soon!

Cheers!

Susan Tabor

File attached.