[Home-on-the-range] white cane walk, weather etc.

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Fri Nov 12 00:23:15 UTC 2010

I have a card table for the Tellers/8th street station.  someone
needs to bring an umbrella for that station too.
below you will see the weather prediction for the time of our walk,
maybe a break in the rain just at that time, but a wet afternoon.

*also note, if it is raining heavily at the start time of the white
cane walk, we will go inside to the county commission chambers just
inside and up the elevator of the building where we are assembling.
jc