[Home-on-the-range] South central Chapter Christmas party

maryse figueroa marysefigueroa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 17:56:16 UTC 2010

Hello evryone from the Jayhawk chapter,

   we of the South Central Chapter wish to invite you to our Christmas
party, to be held on December 11th from 1Pm to whenever.
we promise a variety of foods,some French-Canadian traditional, wine, if you
wish, live music provided by Tom Page and trio, and other surprises.  There
is a gift exchange, for those who wish to participate($10.00 limit).
   It will be held at my home:5102 s Custer st wichita Ks, 67217 (SW
location)
lease let me know if you or how many are coming from the chapter, so that
all can be accomodated comfortably.
Contact by:Saturday December 4th 2011, the very latest, Wednesday Demember
the 8th 2010.
marysefigueroa at gmail.com
316-243-0414  home office
316-260-0939  mobile