[Home-on-the-range] South central Chapter Christmas party

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 23 03:57:50 UTC 2010

Hi, Maryse:

Looks like December 11 is a popular day for chapter holiday gatherings! Ours
is that day too; we're meeting at the Freestate Brewery at noon on the 11th
and of course anyone is welcome! We'll be partying at about the same time
you will be! The Brewery not only has fine beers but it also serves up great
food! Wish we could attend each other's gathering! It would be fun to see
everyone and to hear the Tom Page Trio.

Maryse, do you make Reveillon Tourtiere?  It's a French Canadian recipe that
I have that I think sounds marvelous; my understanding is that it's
customarily served on or about Christmas Eve? It's a wonderful meat pie!

Have a fine and festive Thanksgiving, Advent, Christmas, Hannukkah, Kwanzah,
and whatever holy feast day you celebrate! May all of you experience peace
and joy this holiday season!

With Gratitude and Appreciation for all of You,

Susan

Rob and the 3 cats--Friar Lawrence, Saint Vincent de Purr and Monsigneur
Felix el Gato send their best as well! The cats are hoping for a fine new
supply of catnip!