[Home-on-the-range] Mea Culpa!

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 3 05:42:10 UTC 2010

Hello, Listers:

I feel responsible for the snaffoo on the registration form. I looked at it
quickly when I got it, made a quick addition and I didn't notice that it was
missing a place to indicate whether people wanted vegetarian or
non-vegetarian food choices. I appologize for that. If you would like to
note your preference on your registration form, that would be good and we
can let the hotel know. Otherwise we'll work out a way to ask you at
registration or take a head count at Saturday morning's session very early
in the session. Again, I appologize.

Sincerely,

Susan Tabor