[Home-on-the-range] Mea Culpa!

Andrew Chapman blindandrew at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 02:59:23 UTC 2010

No problem.

I was just a little unsure what was going on and what to do.

I was under the impression that preregistration was to get a count for
convention seating and food, which had me wondering when I looked at
the form.

P.S. Do you know whether the cooking demonstration will be
vegan-friendly? If not that's okay as I'll be running errands in
Lawrence that morning and I can loosen up the schedule a bit. I wrote
no on the form. I might change my mind though.

--
Andrew Chapman