[Home-on-the-range] Hospitality room Update

Stanzel, Susan - Kansas City, MO susan.stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Oct 21 11:19:08 UTC 2010

I will be glad to be with you.

From: home-on-the-range-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:home-on-the-range-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Chikako Mochizuki
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 9:53 PM
To: jayhawk-chapter at nfbnet.org; home-on-the-range at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Home-on-the-range] Hospitality room Update

Hello Everyone:
Our state convention is fast approaching.  Here is our hospitality room update.  We will have our hospitality room in the living quarter of the hotel.  Inside the room, hotel could provide us with a table where we could set up snacks and beverages.  The room is also furnished with a refrigerator.  We will have about three round tables outside of the room for people to sit down, eat, drink, and  (best of all) to chat __certainly not to prepare to jump into the pool.
I believe our hospitality room plan is about to be set.  If some one still would like to volunteer, please contact me on or off list.  I am hoping one or possibly two could be at the room with me during the hospitality room hours.  I sincerely thank you those who are willingly volunteering.  Let’s have fun!  Thank you so much for working with me.
Sincerely,

Chikako Mochizuki