[Home-on-the-range] Convention Cooking Demo

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 22 16:21:45 UTC 2010

Good morning, listers:

As you know, we have a cooking demo scheduled on Friday, November 12, the
day before the official convention begins, from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.The
demo will be presented by staff of the Community Mercantile Co-Op of
Lawrence located at 901 Iowa Street here in Lawrence. We have a minimum
requirement of 12 participants. Registration for the demo is $15 which is
due the day of the class.

I must let the facilitator know no later than November 5 whether we have the
minimum required to hold the demo. So please let me know by November 5
whether or not you plan to attend the demo. You can email your response to
me off-list at

souljourner at sbcglobal.net

Thanks very much!

Susan Tabor