[Home-on-the-range] Cindy, Where are You?

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 4 04:38:53 UTC 2010

Hi, Cindy Ray!

Please excuse me, list, but I have lost Cindy's email address; it keeps
bouncing back to me. Cindy, could you contact me off list, please? Thanks!

Thank you, listers, for your patience. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Cheers,

Susan

P.S.:  If you want to know what's happening on Tennessee Street in Lawrence
right now, the boys south of us are having a very noisy party. They at least
did come to us, give us a phone number and asked that we call them if it
gets too noisy. They are somewhat entertaining to watch, expecially if
you're not trying to sleep!