[Home-on-the-range] South Central Chapter Christmas Party

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Wed Nov 30 16:33:05 UTC 2011

Hi, all. Don’t forget our Christmas party will be at SAvutes Italian restaurant, 3303 North Broadway. It will be held on Saturday, December 10th. We will be getting together at 4:30. Transportation from the restaurant, later that evening, will be provided to those who contact Floyd Ward this week, or early next week to let him know you are interested. His e-mail is: floydray1 at yahoo.com
Hope to see you there!
Emily