[Home-on-the-range] NFB of KS convention seminar info

Tom Page topage at swbell.net
Mon Oct 10 19:08:13 UTC 2011

Hi folks, this info has already been sent via 'official' channels to rehab proffessionals accross the state but I thought I should post it here as well.  Perhaps you know some one who could benefit from this seminar...

Also it is a pleasure to announce that the seminar will start with a luncheon sponsored by Nanopac Inc.  "providers of assitive technology to persons who are blind...".  The luncheon will feature a disscussion panel of rehabilitation experts and blind consumers and will focus and technology and training necessary for competitive empoyment.

The Seminar infomation is attached.

Thanks,
Tom