[Home-on-the-range] FW: [Cavi-announce] This years enrollments press release

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 9 04:58:06 UTC 2012

As a student and soon to be alumnus of the Cisco Academy for the Visually
Impaired (CAVI) I am proud to circulate the following announcement of its
upcoming spring 2012 semester course offerings. CAVI is premised on the
concept of the blind training their fellow blind colleagues to become not
only competent but excellent computer and PC network technicians and
helpdesk analysts. Classes are held live in Perth, Western Australia at the
Association of the Blind of Western Australia (ABWA) facility and are
enhanced with a highly interactive and very high quality distance learning
component. If you want to become a computer technician, you can rest assured
CAVI will prepare you to be transformed into a geek extraordinaire. Its IT
Essentials course will prepare you to sit for the CompTIA A+ certification
test series. The Thursday evening/Friday morning CAVI chats are audio
presentations that give lots of extra information on a variety of subjects,
mostly IT related. I’m especially excited to help disseminate this
information because I learned of CAVI through at least one of the NFB
discussion forums. Ladies and gentlemen, start your computers and good
luck!!

Best regards,

Rob Tabor & Guide Cane Raúl Junior