[Home-on-the-range] March social is bowling!

Floyd floydray1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 01:33:32 UTC 2012

Please forward - thanks, Dianne

March social is bowling! Last year we had a fantastic time at Seneca Bowl so let's plan on doing it again! Mark your social  calendar for Saturday, March 24 from 2-4 pm. Location - Seneca Bowl - 1909 S. Seneca. Bring family and friends - if you don't bowl, you'll enjoy visiting and cheering the bowlers on ...This is very affordable fun - about $2.50 per line - shoes can be rented for $2.50. There's a snack bar available, also.  Make sure you join the fun ! the South-Central Social Committee  looks forward to having you join with us to have fun with our federation  friends and a challenge to stay out of the gutters!