[Home-on-the-range] Fw: March social is bowling!

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Tue Mar 13 01:40:42 UTC 2012

From: Floyd
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 8:33 PM
To: Donna Wood ; Russell and Jennifer Romine ; Scott Erickson ; Tom Page ; Robert Pfeiffer ; Lauren Bush ; Lauren Bush ; Leonard Silkey ; Emilly Schlenker ; Floyd Ward ; Maryse Figueroa ; Dian Hemphill ; Sharron Lucka ; Sirena Nickell ; Meg Silkey ; Tim Kilgore ; Nancy Bailey ; Fredrick Hardyway ; Desirea Howard ; Diane Fleming ; Sarah Edwards ; Home Range
Subject: March social is bowling!

Please forward - thanks, Dianne

March social is bowling! Last year we had a fantastic time at Seneca Bowl so let's plan on doing it again! Mark your social calendar for Saturday, March 24 from 2-4 pm. Location - Seneca Bowl - 1909 S. Seneca. Bring family and friends - if you don't bowl, you'll enjoy visiting and cheering the bowlers on ...This is very affordable fun - about $2.50 per line - shoes can be rented for $2.50. There's a snack bar available, also. Make sure you join the fun ! the South-Central Social Committee looks forward to having you join with us to have fun with our federation friends and a challenge to stay out of the gutters!