[Home-on-the-range] Door Prizes

Cheryl Miller cheributton at live.com
Tue Nov 6 01:36:03 UTC 2012

Hello to all of my Kansas NFB friends. I am sure that you are eager, as am I, to converge on the Holidome for another wonderful state convention. Of course, what would our conference be without those highly sought after door prizes. So, bring them in, one and all, and good luck to you in taking a lovely prize home, as well. Please note that we will have a table located in the back right hand corner of Brazilian A and B, and this is where you may take the door prizes that you are donating.

See you all on Friday.

Blessings,

Cheryl