[Home-on-the-range] Technology Training Workshop

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 6 05:01:29 UTC 2012

Hello homers on the range,

As some of you who are coming to the 2012 state affiliate convention in
Lawrence this coming weekend may know, we are hosting a hands-on technology
training workshop from 1:00pm to 4:30pm on Friday, just before the
hospitality suite opens. The first hour will be devoted to JAWS with common
third party software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and
Powerpoint. The second segment will cover Apple iOS devices such as the
iPhone, and the final portion shows the diverse features and functtions of
the VictorReader Stream.

Classroom style seating will be provided, and this will enable us to
interactive technology learning if you would like to bring your laptops,
notebooks, netbooks, tablet PCs, iOS devices, and Victor Strreams if you
have them. An electronic training folder will be available within a couple
of days and can be transmitted via Dropbox on request. If you would like to
receive a training folder, please request it from me at
rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net or by phone at 785 841/3875 landline or 785 865-9959
mobile. If you prefer simply to come and listen that is fine also. Either
way, I look forward to seeing you all at the workshop and the entire state
conference.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor

President Jayhawk Chapter NFBK