[Home-on-the-range] mp3 players

Tom Page topage at swbell.net
Thu Nov 8 04:00:42 UTC 2012

Diane and Listers,
  I am probably behind the times a little.  I use the ipod shuffle.  It is completely accessable.  The only drawback is that it holds quite a bit of music and you can only play it in sequence or in a random order.  In other words you cannot create a playlist from a larger set of files as some players allow or choose just a particular song or artist with ease.  I think that the ipod touch may allow blind users through the same technology that allows the iphone access.  Perhaps some one else knows more out this.
Thanks,
Tom