[Home-on-the-range] Discussions

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 17:32:23 UTC 2012

Meg, just to try to help: Diane had sent information concerning an article in the October Braille Monitor that she suggested would make good discussion material either here on this list or at a chapter meeting. Diane has sent a lot of this kind of material to provoke discussion. Your moderator was suggesting that she thought it would be a good idea to have such discussions but that she is unable to chair them. Hope this helps.

Cindy Lou