[Home-on-the-range] Regarding receiving a proclamation from the City of Lawrence.

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 17:57:48 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,
This is a friendly reminder about receiving a proclamation from the City of Lawrence.
When: today, Tuesday Oct. 9, 2012 around 6:35PM at City Hall.
Our Vice President, Rob Tabor will be representing our chapter and receiving the proclamation.  Thank you Rob, in advance for representing us this evening.
I will do very best to attend the proud event; I have to have an emergency family meeting over the phone concerning one of my family members this evening.  Although I will do my very best to be there, I may not be able to attend because of the meeting.  If that will be the case my sincere apology.
Sincerely,

Chikako Mochizuki
Sent from my iPhone